About Our Members
Membership is open to all individuals and organizations that share our passion for understanding and improving affirmative action, equal employment opportunity and diversity in the Washington, DC metropolitan area and across the country. Our members include human resource professionals for federal contractors and subcontractors, HR and affirmative action consultants, and attorneys specializing in affirmative action and EEO compliance.
Benefits of Membership
Benefits of WMILG membership include:
- Quarterly meetings and special workshops and conferences that provide cutting edge presentations and discussions on affirmative action, equal opportunity, and diversity developments as well as best practices for compliance in those areas. These meetings often include participation by local and national EEOC and OFCCP officials.
- Networking with professionals who share our passion for affirmative action and EEO compliance.
- Sharing best practices with other contractors and professionals about developing affirmative action and diversity programs, enhancing your organization’s EEOC and OFCCP compliance, fostering effective outreach and recruitment efforts, and much more.
- Discounts on activities sponsored or co-sponsored by WMILG.
Cost of Membership
WMILG has three levels of membership:
- Corporate Membership: $100 per year (Jan-Dec)
- Individual: $40 per year (Jan-Dec)
- Student: $25 per year (Jan-Dec)
Use of Membership Fees
WMILG is a non-profit organization. WMILG uses membership fees and other donations to benefit WMILG members through such activities as retaining speakers for special and quarterly meetings, paying for meeting space and food as needed, maintaining the WMILG website that includes resources for WMILG members, and more.
How to Become a Member
You can apply for WMILG membership by submitting the form on the “Contact Us” Page and clicking the membership button on the form. After you submit the form, a WMILG member will contact you to complete your membership application.